Friday, April 9, 2010

Something Not A/V Related, but Tech

While getting ready this morning, I caught a quick segment of the Today Show. Normally, features during the 8am hour don't catch my attention, but this one was about mom blogs (a growing trend in overall blogging), but more importantly, blogging with integrity. The repercussions of negative, disrespectful, and anonymous blog comments have been in the news so it seems fitting to feature the site. I've had several different blogs over the past decade, writing about several different topics, and I've been involved in social networking sites since 2004. In my personal observations, it appears like the trend of anonymous rudeness on blogs and other social networking sites is unfortunately growing.

It amounts to this: be nice. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment