Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Presentation Wrap-up

Last Thursday I gave a presentation for the WRLC (Washington Research Library Consortium) Spring Forum on audio preservation (digitization and digital preservation). I talked about the program I have worked on at the CUA Archives for the School of Music audio recordings, presenting a practical approach for digitization on a tight budget, doing what you can with what you have. I got a lot of great feedback, encouragement, and tips for the next steps. It's great to know I'm on the right track with this project!

The best part about this presentation is that it gave me a chance to reflect back on almost one year of progress on the project (I started working on it after the ARSC conference last year). Updates are available in the presentation.

The presentation slides and a video of all three presentations and the discussion panel will be available through the WRLC website, link to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment